Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome to my Blog....

Hello, and a big welcome to my new blog! I hope you'll join me on my journey as a new Independant Demonstrator with Stampin Up!

This card was done for my Father's birthday, but as I didn't get it finished in time to post to him I am holding on to it for his next birthday!

Cardstock: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Pun Fun
Ink: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, Designer Label Large Punch, Basic Black 1-1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Technique: Some sponging was done on this card.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Sharlene and love the card. I especially like the sponging ...really effective. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card to start your new blog off with Sharlene. Your Dad will love it no matter when he gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharlene welcome to Blog Land :-) great first card- looking forward to seeing more of your work on here- Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog, Sharlene ;-) And this card looks amazing in real life! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work here - Ax

    ReplyDelete